Wordbee is already providing extensive security settings that each administrator can configure for their platforms:
- Network restrictions: Only allow access to authorized IP addresses
- Enforce SSL for all pages
- Configure web session timeout.
Specifically for the password security you were able to:
- Configure the minimum password length
- Define the minimum non-letter characters
- Preset the password expiration and if changed password must be distinct from previous one.
Now, additional constraints have been added, bundled in two different levels:
- Level 1 is the regular option and applies all the constraints configured.
- Level 2 adds further constraints: Password must contain at least one lower case character, one upper case character, and must not contain the user login in any position.
Your platform administrator can configure this himself in the settings.