New Wordbee Translator features and enhancements released on Thursday, July 5, 2018:
[NEW] A new option has been added to disable standard authentication when a user connects to SSO
We have implemented a new option on the SSO configuration to disable the standard login when a user will connect to SSO (SAML).
[NEW] Vendor off days management: Additional options like setting off days/times per language
Availability times, weekends and off days can be set individually per supplier company and supplier person. This information is used in many places in the system including for automatic deadline estimation. The tools have now be extended and allow to set off days individually per source or target language In addition, a vendor can register an exceptional time period on a day that is not worked. Select a company or a person and click the "Planning" tab. A manager or the vendor can set the off days and exceptions here.
The business reports S530 and S531 include the new information. The relavant API v2 methods also include the new information.
Limitation: Deadline estimations do not yet consider language specific off days. This component may be extended at a later time.
[IMPROVE] Bad formating links in the Excel cell
It is possible to have an bad link in the Excel cell.
We correct the erroneous link in the document, for extract and reconstruct document without human action.
[FIX] Issue found during the split & join process
The spitted segment is not visually duplicated after have splitting it two times. The file is rightly uploaded and displayed after updated an image CF.
[FIX] [Fixed] DeepL machine translation error when counting words
DeepL machine translation error when counting words caused by missed tags in document, this is now fixed.
[FIX] [Fixed] Suppliers search with "Finnish" returns Filipino results
[Fixed] Suppliers search -> when the user search with "Finnish" as source or target language, the result contains "Filipino".
[FIX] [Fixed] - word count excel report columns exported from 'suppliers count and cost' section in codyt project are not well adjusted with their respected values
[Fixed] - word count excel report columns exported from 'suppliers count and cost' section in codyt project are not well adjusted with their respected values
[FIX] [NewEditor] Fixed a rare error where opening the tool was impossible
Issue found when opening the editor from the Global search module resulted in a error. This has been fixed and tested.
[FIX] [NewEditor] Fixed an issue in the job status window
We fixed an issue with the job status window preventing normal behavior when certain access rights were set.
[FIX] [Fixed] - Jobs deadlines within the codyt projects were not respecting the "adjust deadline to work days" option
Wordbee discovered an issue where job deadlines created in codyt project were not respecting the "adjust deadline to work days" option in the settings if checked.
[FIX] Terms and Conditions now show custom messages when applicable
We have found an issue with terms and conditions where custom messages weren't being printed when no costs were found. This has now been fixed.
[FIX] User activity statistics in page Settings > Activity > Connected Users improved
The page now shows more accurate numbers about active user sessions. Nevertheless, the figures must be taken with care: A user session is removed upon explicit logout by the user or after an expiration period of up to 8 hours.Therefore the totals may be higher than in reality.
The activity can also be retrieved with the API v2:
Browse more releases at: