New Wordbee Translator features and enhancements released on Thursday, March 7, 2019:
[NEW] System session time-out configuration can now be reduced to 15 minutes instead of previous 30 minutes minimum
In settings - Advanced Security Settings page:
"Idle web session timeout" minimum value has been changed from 30 minutes to 15 minutes.
[NEW] Evolve PHP parser to support the Laravel framework templates
We have implemented evolution of the "Web page" parser to support exclusion of "Word or terms" with regular expression.
[IMPROVE] [Editor] Various improvements
Various improvements have been done in the translation editor:
- The edit segment window is now draggable and resizable
- The style of the edit segment window has been adjusted to display more information, especially on smaller screens
- When adding a new segment to a resource, it is now possible to select text from the cells behind the window to prefill the contents of the segment to add. This makes adding specific terms or pieces of phrases much easier.
- When the option "Copy source text to editor if no translation memory hit found" is activated, the inserted terms are now highlighted to better distinguish them from the rest of the text.
- A new option has been added to the translation finder to prevent the inclusion of tags from hits when adding them to your translations. This can be accessed from the translation finder settings.
[FIX] [Fixed] - Issue spotted with submitting orders with option "Do not show counts & cost preview page but submit order instantly" being ticked in the order form config
[Fixed] - Issue spotted with submitting orders with option "Do not show counts & cost preview page but submit order instantly" being ticked in the order form config
[FIX] [Editor] Behavior issue with the translation finder
The behavior between "Translation Finder search" short-cut, and direct search in the widget did not return the same result.
[FIX] ZIP files fix
We fixed an issue preventing the ZIP files generated from the Library path to be correctly extracted/read by Windows Explorer.
[FIX] [Editor] Tags not placed at cursor
When a user inserts a new tag in the editor, this tag is now correctly placed at cursor in the WYSIWYG mode.
Previously the tag was inserted one character after the cursor
Browse more releases at: