New Wordbee Translator features and enhancements released on Wednesday, March 13, 2019:
[NEW] Fixed a situation where some phrase matches were excluded from pre-translation and translation finder results
We have identified a rare situation where some project's resource configurations could lead to some phrase matches being excluded from pre-translation and translation finder results. This has been fixed.
[NEW] New placeholder for Project Deadline in business report S400
The placeholders lets you add the project deadline to the S400 business report. The business report is documented here: https://documents.wordbee.com/display/WBT/Report+S400+-+Project+Jobs+and+Documents
[IMPROVE] Codyt jobs list: Email notification now ticked by default in the "Actions" > "Update jobs" tool
When updating properties of one or more Codyt jobs (click Jobs and then the Codyt tab), the option to notify assigned vendors of updates was unticked by default. It is now ticked by default.
[FIX] Issue with wrong word count profile taken to count words
There was a issue where the wordcount profile was not the one set up in the project.
[FIX] Issue with the word count profile name
In some specific cases, the project's word count profile displayed in the interface was not the one used to perform the word count.
[FIX] Beebox wordcount issue
We fixed an issue preventing Beebox from quoting jobs when the linked Wordbee project had in project pre-translation disabled.
[FIX] Wordcount with MT from Beebox issue
When a word count with machine translation was coming from Beebox, the MT was considered as "No match"
[FIX] MT Hive: Markup now fixed when using Microsoft Machine Translation / Version 3
Markup problems were not fixed with the latest version 3 of Microsoft MT.
In addition, when translating documents using MT Hive, markup is fixed for all machine translations. However it was not fixed for memory pre-translations. This may cause the translated document to be invalid in certain cases where Microsoft does not place markup correctly.
[FIX] [Fixed] Client invoices created from orders have wrong Net calculations by extra discounts applied..
[Fixed] Client invoices created from orders have wrong Net calculations by extra discounts applied..
[FIX] [Fixed] - Wordbee fixed an issue with broken email links sent out to emails after submitting price lists for approval
[Fixed] - Wordbee fixed an issue with broken email links sent out to emails after submitting price lists for approval
[FIX] Finalisation issue with consolidation fixed
We fixed an error preventing the finalisation (automatic or not) to work properly when the consolidation to master memory was enabled.
[FIX] [Fixed] - Wordbee spotted an issue with assigning standard jobs to a supplier having custom prices
[Fixed] - Wordbee spotted an issue with assigning a standard jobs to a supplier having custom prices.
Browse more releases at: