New Wordbee Translator features and enhancements released on Thursday, March 21, 2019:
[IMPROVE] [WordCount] Make the word count profile modification spreading asynchronous
Sometimes the action to spread a word count profile modification takes a long time and can block the user. It now runs in background to avoid blocking the user.
[IMPROVE] [WordCount] Improving the behavior when changing a word count profile
We noticed some non user friendly behaviors when modifying a word count profile :
- The modifications were not spread to the related project, you had to
reselect the word count profile in every related projects.
- The information that the project word count was outdated was not available
We decided to add a warning message when a project word count profile is outdated and add the possibility to spread a word count profile modification to every related projects
[IMPROVE] [ Improvement ] - Wordbee now extract context fields from POT files an..
[ Improvement ] - Wordbee now extract context fields from POT files and can be visible in the editor.
[IMPROVE] Default column generation improvement
We have improved the way our system generates the layout for the editor when accessing it for the first time and with a specified language.
We also fixed a bug where jobs created for multiple languages in Standard Projects only displayed one source column when opening it for the first time.
[IMPROVE] Export source and target labels in revision report
In the new editor the export tab "Revision report" add a column for target labels and change the name of "Labels / Translation"to "Labels / Source"
[FIX] [Editor] Edited comments now correctly reflect category changes without reloading the segment
We have fixed a small cosmetic issue not showing the new status of an edited comment before reloading the segment.
[FIX] New editor - error when selecting "Not from previous version" filter option
In elastic version 6 in the editor it seems the filter option "Not from previous version" does not work.
[FIX] Hidden Rows and Columns in excel monolingual configuration are fixed
Fix for the issue that hidden rows and columns in a monolingual configuration were translated, although being marked as not to translate in the excel configuration settings.
[FIX] [Editor] Column adjustments
We have fixed two interactions with the columns in the editor:
-The column header size is now correct when adding new columns to the interface
-Newly added columns are now always resizable without requiring a page reload
[FIX] List segments API returning NULL for translated text
List segments API returning NULL for versioned language and throw exception if full versioned language is sent
i.e : (bg-BG(v3,bg-BG))
affected APIs :
Browse more releases at: